How To Register
To register for the program educators must create a CCCDSC Account. Once an account is created, educators can then fill out the online form to register students. If you created an account last year you will need to create a new account again for this year.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTERING STUDENTS – SEPTEMBER 10, 2018
SPACE IS LIMITED. STUDENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Registration may be closed prior to this date if student capacity is reached.
Please only register students that you are certain will be attending.
- to your account and edit your profile, add, change or delete students
- your account if you don't have one to register students
- Only a counselor, teacher, administrator, workforce center representative, or adult chaperone) can create an account to register students.
- Create only ONE account (an email address can only be used once in the system).
- Login to edit or register additional students
- Your email address is your login.
- Forgot your login and password? Have it emailed to you.
- Have questions about registering? Contact us.
Before You Register Online Do This (important!)
All participants are required to have a signed registration form. Collect the forms before online registration. Students complete the form, have a parent sign it, and submit to their school or workforce center representative.
ANY STUDENT THAT DOES NOT BRING A PERMISSION FORM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON SITE. PARENTS WILL BE CONTACTED TO PICK UP THE STUDENT IMMEDIATELY.
STUDENTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE: Download this Registration Form.
Complete the form with a parent signature and then return it to school.
STUDENTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER:
Download the 18 and Over Registration Form. Complete the form and then return it to school.
CHAPERONES: Download the Chaperone Release Form.
All chaperones attending the event must complete the Release Form.
ARRIVAL TIME NOTE:
The event will start at 8:30 AM. In order for us to plan appropriately we would like to ask that you make every effort to arrive on site by 9:30 AM to allow your students time for inter-action with the contractors and to allow for the scheduled flow of activities. Those arriving after this time may not be admitted unless previous arrangements have been made. Please contact Rick Casner (email@example.com) if you find you will be late.
Please register only the students that will be attending so that we can plan for lunch.